- Rewards are available for leased properties (creating the contact.)
- 10% off your dues for every active member you bring in.
- Respect the landowners.
- Respect other members.
- Always display your badge on your vehicle.
- Remove any and all trash you bring on the property, including food wrappers, containers, sacks, cans, bottles, and most importantly, spent shells, they have our names on them.
- Never give out gate codes or badges. If Colorado Outdoor Sports finds a non-member with a badge, they will be prosecuted.
- Entering Colorado Outdoor Sports property without a reservation could be seen as trespassing.
- No driving on muddy roads that will leave ruts, no driving on grass ever, two tracks only if allowed.
- If a Landowner has made special request you must abide, spelled out by the Colorado Outdoor Sports page.
- Members will be required to pay reasonable damages to Colorado Outdoor Sports for all unauthorized use of our lands. You agree to not hunt, fish, lease, or rent or attempt to lease directly or indirectly, any land which Colorado Outdoor Sports has/had leased, while a/was member until at least 3 years elapsed after the expiration of the last Colorado Outdoor Sports lease, without prior authorization from Colorado Outdoor Sports.
- No guiding for money, or compensation on Colorado Outdoor Sports land.
- NO ALCOHOL and GUNS EVER.
- No open campfires ever.
- 2 reservations per week, meaning you can only have two reservations on the system in a 7-day period, when the first one falls off, you can reserve again.
- Your 2 reservations are for two full days, you may reserve the whole day or for half. A 2-day reservation consists of two AM reservations and two PM reservations only. If you only use an AM and AM, you are entitled to a PM, not any more AM’s.
- If you decide not to use your reservation, please cancel as soon as you make that decision. Non cancelling, non-use of the property is punishable by charging the current admin fee of one month’s full dues.
- Cancellation is accomplished through your confirmation email.
- No guest is allowed without a signed hold harmless agreement, no excuses, click here for our hold harmless agreement.
- Unannounced guest fee: If found with an unannounced guest, you as the member will be assessed two times the full monthly dues.
- Three free guest passes per year, after passes are used in a 1 year period, fees are as follows: $25 a day for fishing, $50 a day for hunting, no guest is allowed on group hunts, no guest is allowed more than three times a year, and only one guest at a time is allowed.
- Your guests are your responsibility, make sure they abide by all the rules.